Consign or Donate
Thank you for your interest in donating or consigning with us! Your donation or consignment is not only helpful to you but others who get valuable job training to advance their career pathway at ReNew Home & Decor.
Please be sure to review our list of acceptable items and conditions at the bottom of the page.
All donations and consignments begin with a photo! Email photos and inquires to email@example.com or use our contact form here.
Please include your name, phone number, a description of the items, *whether you are interested in consigning or donating*, and especially be sure to attach photos of each item in the email.
Quality of Items Accepted
- Gently used and new items accepted.
- Clean and in good working condition.
- Free of rips/stains, dust, and or pet hair.
- Staff has the right to refuse items that do not meet our quality or standard.
- A cleaning fee will be charged to your consignment if items arrive not up to our standard.
Items We Accept
Furniture (including but not limited to):
- Book Cases
- Dressers and Chest of Drawers
- Kitchen Tables & Chairs, Dining Sets
- Sofas, Loveseats & Upholstered Chairs (Reclining Sofas/Loveseats, Sectionals included. No sleeper sofas)
- Tables (night/end/coffee)
- Desk Chairs
- Outdoor Furniture
We Also Take for DONATION ONLY:
- Pre 1970’s Vintage Bikes
- Wire Baskets
- Vintage Child Toys
- Selective Decor
- Art Work
- Vintage Tools
- Like New Rugs
- Throw Pillows
Items We Cannot Accept
- China Sets/Crystal
- Electric Beds
- Exercise Equipment
- Infant & Child Items: Cribs, High Chairs, Car Seats, Playpens & Strollers
- Medical Equipment & Devices, including lift chairs
- Sleeper Sofa/Hide-a-beds
- Pianos & Organs
Example of good condition – No rips, tears, stains, odors, pet hair, or dust.
Example of acceptable condition – No rips or stains but some slight, visible wear.
Example of unacceptable condition – Peeling, visibly worn and heavily used.